Originally Posted by MTGunner
Dink fixates on any MT bill/law that would in any way affect NR hunters. Anything that would adversely affect him personally. Not other NR hunters. By what I have read, of his rambling and confusing posts, it seems that he has deep enough pockets to pay a trespass fee for an entire MT ranch for the purpose of shooting a small deer that he does not consume himself. This, I have contemplated and asked myself "Why does this dumba$$" hunt in the first place? I have come to the conclusion that he merely stirs the pot for the sake of argument only. Nothing more! Encite other NR's and backs away to watch the carnage. This is the goal of the anti hunting society and he is their instrument. Wail on and wring your hands Dink! Your arguments hold little water. MTG

I hunt because I like to kill chit. I like to fill tags.

I only care about laws/bills that concern me. If they decided that anyone from missouri got tags for $144 probaly would not bother me much.

Its not that I can not afford the new tag price. Its the priniciple of the idea that I should not have to because residents decided that was they way it was going to be due to thier jealousy/hatred.

I bet if they were going to let non-resident set the tag price for residents there would be some b$tching take place.

I am not afraid to stir the pot but I damn sure ain't backing away from anything.

Dink