These use the same adjustments as the 3200 as well if it's the 3-9x40. IMO these things are horrible and the biggest downside to these scopes. The ones I've personally used have tracked horribly, but once zeroed they did stay zeroed. For most people though this is okay, as most people zero the scope and leave it alone.

I've talked to quite a few others that have had these problems in addition to myself. Enough, that I'm fairly confident that it's the design of them, not that I got bad ones.

I don't know, the Bushnell Elite scopes have just left me disappointed. I think they still make it very obvious that they are still a Bushnell. I don't think they are nearly as good of a value as many other guys do. I can agree they have great glass, but in my opinion that's about where it stops. Unless you get the tactical model, they have horrible adjustments, their customer service is lousy, etc. I just don't see much good about them other than the glass. To me I think the FFII's are much better scopes in this price range. Not that the glass is any better, but it's not far behind the 4200, and any differences you see would be super small, and the rest of the scope, and the warranty is much better imo. Once you get to the level of glass quality of these scopes, where they are all so close, I'd rather give up a hair of glass quality for good solid repeatable adjustments, a good warranty, and a solid all around scope.