402... thanx for your comments. When I frequented chat rooms 10-15 years ago on the internet and when questioned or challenged about something I'd said or commented on... I use to say, "I know a lot about a little and a little about a lot, but only a fool thinks he gets smarter and smarter until he knows EVERYTHING about NOTHING!". That statement usually broke the tension and everyone got a giggle outta it... and moved on in peace.

"Life" is too short to live in anger... and it's best to really try to just "get along". grin

In this Forum, I am truly sorry that Redz06 felt I unfairly "defended" 1B when my only purpose in posting was to hopefully replace what I sensed was obvious anger with a more calm and positive outlook and understanding.

In my mind, I wasn't particularly favoring 1B, but I honestly did feel that he was joking and that while his words might possibly upset someone, he was merely making a joke and was gentleman enough to apologize once he realized he had offended someone.

Unfortunately this didn't seem to be enough for Redz06. Had he checked my posts through the almost 9 years I've frequented the various forums on the "Fire", he would have noted that I've never made nasty or unfriendly comments to anyone as a matter of habit regardless of what they've said or how they've said it to or about me.

I.E., I've always tried to be a "peace-maker"... which tends to be my nature in real life as well. It is unfortunate that some folks just have to be critical and look for problems... whether those problems actually exist or not. smile

Strength & Honor...

Ron T.

It's smart to hang around old guys 'cause they know lotsa stuff...