You are a serial liar, you were never there and everybody knows it.

I have a Deputy who watched the dead end road THE WHOLE DAY you claimed you came and our video system (didn't plan on that did you ?) did not record a single car that was not a resident.

Of course you also knew I wasn't there as I had told you so, but you didn't have the balls to come to Florida, did you ?

You were even so stupid you called and left messages on my Wyoming Voicemail not some Radio Shack answering machine. Do you have any idea what can be pulled off those saved voicemail ? Well jerkoff, after 30 years with the Telephone company, I do.

You are a liar and coward and when you welch on the terms of wager, you are going to be outed all over the Internet, complete with photos and witnesses.

You fooled nobody, even a fellow member outed your faked photos.

It's sad that you are allowing yourself to be used by the trolls. They don't give a rats azz about you and will drop you like a red hot chicken wing when you are really "outed".

I'm about as likely to hide from you as I am from a cockroach.

June grows closer, you have three police reports filed on you that are moving along.

You have yet to produce a SINGLE stolen photo or link to where they were stolen from.

Sad, that a white boy who actually has something to contribute on shipping firearms, has painted himself into a liars corner just to try and impress a bunch of jerks who care not a whit what happens to you.

You still have time to unwind your mess with an admission that you have no evidence of stolen photos, were never anywhere near my home in Wyoming and issue an apology to me for your lies and slander.

If not, it will play out as scheduled and anyone who believes the truth, will know exactly who and what you are.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?