Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Boxer
Few things funnier than a Boolit Company trying to schlep "Custom" Rifles,that are twisted too slow to shoot their own boolits.

Only Nosler and their "keen insight",would see fit to toss 1-12" 223's,14" 22-250's and 10" 243's out their door.

Cracks me the [bleep] up!

who wizzed in your cornflakes???...

ya gotta complaint about it, why buy one?

try something else.. isn't rocket science...

even for a genius like yourself...

Shefire,

I savvy that the only thing you shoot is your mouth and that your [bleep] is perpetually hitched to the couch and that you are clueless +P. Your game will be much improved,if you simply take notes and apply same...though I do get a kick of getting you to water and watching you not drink. Let's toss your crossed eyes 1000 words in splendor.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Far from "surprising" that you are an advocate of Dumbphucktitude and a Turd Polisher of repute,thus your giddy acceptance of Goat [bleep] in general and uncanny nature to rival Jeff-O in "knowledge","experience" and "trigger time". Not that the trifecta ain't funnier than [bleep],despite your best efforts to steer those "pursuits" a separate course.

Sugartits,the point that it ain't Rocket Science...is THE [bleep] point and bless your heart and pointy head,that the crux fully escapes your very modest IQ.

Wow.

gerrygoat,

What I find difficult to fathom,is folks who are as stupid as you,thinking they know what the [bleep] they are talking about.

Please do not refrain Posting,if only because your "insight" is a [bleep] riot!

Shod,

Your eagerness to reliably schlep Stupidity to places it hasn't been before,is to be commended. It is a treat that folks who "know" as much as you,feel compelled to Imagine they've the faculties to "answer" questions. Hilarity is founded upon that very principle and you never disappoint. Congratulations?

Here's 1000 fast twist words in regards to 50's,while fireforming ala MPAJ from a flyweight.

[Linked Image]

Ring the bell and cite some particulars of the wares you Imagine to have and Pretend to talk in the firsthand about 'em,saying a little sumptin' about boolits,twist,COAL and their application. Holy [bleep] dogschit,you are a clueless Boob!

PLEASE do not be shy and feel free to use your pics,to make your "point".

Laffin'!

Kaleb,

Do not go making sense and steal all the thunder from the Do-Nothing Gang and their collective Imaginations.

Far more entertaining to pay out slack on the rope,enjoy the oblivious spectacle of Dumbphucktitude and deftly steer the gals as they relish in sheer and utter [bleep] cluelessness...while under the illusion of "knowing" WTF they are talking about.

Work with me.(grin)

Mortre,

The 69SMK is a Turd plain and simple,with the BC of a Ping Pong Ball given it's weight and is bottom rung in the terminal affects department to boot.

For conversation it is #7 from left.

[Linked Image]

Rest assured that 52's and under do quite well in faster twist rates than 9". Nice "touch" to cite that poor BC boolits outsell the high BC ones,given the fact that the Lion's share of spouts offered over the counter will not begin to stabilize same. Your "subtle" reiteration of the very crux of the Thread obliviously,do connect dots.

Points awarded for making very good points on accident,though as per always...you'll do well to take notes and apply same.

Thank me later,after you've seen the light.

prairie goat,

In conjunction with the constant fact that light bullets capably handle the increased RPM influenced by faster twists,they also fling schit further due to that RPM increase,which is assuredly not a bad thing either.

Win/win.

RickF,

I'd rather ring the bell for free,than to be paid to fall well shy of it.

Wax eloquent on your 1-17" '06,after you've aired it out.

Wow.

deadkenny,

In extrapolation,most every rifle you've ever shot outside of the .224" bore diameter,is rather "over" twisted.

Reserve RPM is a great thing,just as reserve COAL latitude to a kiss is.

The upside is...there's no down side.

Hint.

greydog,

The only time a .308" 240SMK is in need of a 1-8" is when staying subsonic...which thus far hasn't been the impetus of the discussion. You are not "aware" of much at all...but it's funny! I'll not illuminate fully(or even in passing),if only in the interest of your taking another swing at the things you "know" the least about,because schit like this cracks me the [bleep] up.

In the interest of humor and your delusions,I'll expertly bait a hook.

[Linked Image]

You're on an epic roll,please continue!

'catcher223,

I've a herd of 22-250AI's and your first stabilized 75A-Max,will make you hate all other boolits shy of it's .435BC. 3450fps+ is a breeze in my 7.7" 23" Krieger and it's ability to slip conditions and deliver a pay load...simply has gotta be seen to be believed.

Always interesting,that only them who have never gunned a fast twist and good boolits,dote upon slow twist rates and Ping Pong ball BC's.

Funny how Reality collides with Fantasy and how reliably.