Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by DELGUE
At least Jeff O seems to have a sense of humor about all this!

It would be massively entertaining if we could get this whole motley crew together in one place at one time sitting down eating pizza, drinking beer, and watch the interaction. Now THAT would be a Kodak moment!
It'd be lively but not for long. I know I'd end up killing that little SOB midget goat [bleep] from Alaska within 2 minutes. That stupid SOB is too stupid to realize that not all of us need to shoot schit into the next zipcode to be successful. He's deluded himself and a bunch of fangirls here into thinking he actually does something/ knows something valuable when he certainly does not. He thinks he builds rifles when he can't tell you the first goddam thing about his lathe setup for threading/chambering a barrel, yet he and the dumbphuck crowd here believe he's some sort of rifle building prodigy. What a goddam pathetic goat [bleep] joke that is. I know damn good and well I've killed more deer than that myopic, goat [bleep], moron midget will ever see and his couchbound [bleep] ain't worth a plugged nickle to me. The rest of you sorry assed, goat [bleep] wannebe's are on your own. I've got no good use for the do nothing, goat [bleep], midget asswhole from bumphuck Alaska.

Maybe you should provide a few pointers and insight and you can have fangirls too!

Somehow I doubt you have anything valuable to share.

Have a great night.

The Chosin Few November to December 1950, Korea.
I'm not one of the Chosin Few but no more remarkable group of Americans ever existed.