Originally Posted by Seafire
Schtick...

I'd like to share with you one of the things 'I did'...

involved with Boy Scouts as a leader, I take the time to work with one young scout who borders on mentally retarded...good kid and full of a lot of enthusiasm...

not that your pirate decals on your rifles impress me much...

but young 12 year old Oliver thinks they are the coolest thing on the planet...

so thank you for giving a positive impression on a very worthwhile 12 yr old Scout!!!

you're the man!

Shefire,

It's your Imagination...feel free to Pretend that which you must with it,so as to salve your realities. Just keep talking about it,because the [bleep] humor is off the [bleep] charts! Pretend to take some pics too. Laffin'!

Here's one for the Imaginary Pet Retard,which is a sad sack attempt to disguise yourself. No mistakin' them crossed-eyes and that string of drool leaking out your gaping pie hole. Bless your heart.

[Linked Image]

Close up,if only because you still don't know what the [bleep] you are looking at,which only adds to the inherent humor.

[Linked Image]

Mention a few more times how you do not care and elicit more and more bandwidth to the contrary,as trite testimony in regards to that fabricated treatise too.

Holy [bleep] dogschit,you're a whining Do-Nothing [bleep].

Congratulations?!!?

'we,

Gas or turnbolts? Boolit? Coal? Speed? Results?

Toldjaso.

Hint.

tex',

Kiss an X? Jesus Christ,what the [bleep] are you trying to do,blow a [bleep] rifle up?!!!? Too [bleep] funny!

Of course X's get the smooch and in all twist rates,if only obviously. You really need to focus on your note taking.

Wow.