Gentlemen...

Pieter and I are hammering out the details on how we are going to conduct this...we spoke on the phone for an hour yesterday..

once we get a final draft, the first step is to have it all approved by Rick Bin, since this is Rick's Web site..

sadly all who would love to go will not be able to...believe me, I think Pieter and I are both on the same page, that we wish we could do it for every deserving veteran on the forum..

sadly, logistics and cost on Pieter's end is prohibitive and my time on this is going to be given as a service with respect to all of you guys..

I am going to approach a couple of forum members who have been assisting in the background for the other Veterans project first to be a Committee for judging who will be the recipients of this 'gift' from Pieter...

for the logistics consideration, the time from that this will take place in will be in August 2013...

Pieter indicated that it will take too much time to get it all done before August of this year... he also indicated that August would be the best hunting month... and he is graciously taking that time to do this... right in his prime hunting month...

another sacrifice of his to ensure this to be a trip of a lifetime to the winners..

Pieter would like this to be open for the recipients to be able to bring their spouses along....

it will also be roughing it style hunting...out where the game is.. and around the campfire at night, instead of hanging out at the lodge...it is felt that would maximize the experience...

so if folks have some physical restrains, that should be considered..

we are still in the process of developing this... so please be patient..

I'll try to get updates posted as soon as possible, as the wheels turn on this..

best regards
seafire..

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez