As a range gun would you settle on one load and shoot it all the time or do you like to play with different weights and styles? If the latter that would tend to point to adjustable sights, at least IMO.

The XDm 5.25 Competition has a long sight radius and fully adjustable sights. The vast majority of pistols nowadays have fixed sights that are drift adjustable for windage only of the three I've tried, they are a bear to adjust. You really have to whack'em to move'em. I know Springfield will give you (free) a different height rear sight but again, it takes a real effort and judicious use of big hammer to get the old one out.

The Browning Hi-Power can be had with a fully adjustable sight as does the Kimber Target models but you're talking over $900 for the Hi-Power and at least that for a stainless Kimber and well north of $800 for the blued one.

Beretta makes a "billenium" rear sight for the 92 which I bought, it's kind of neat. If replaces the stock rear sight (again - you need a big hammer) and has three interchangeable leaves of different heights for some elevation adjustment, they are held in the rear sight body by opposing set screws so windage adjustments are easy even if somewhat a by guess and by golly affair. But I had no trouble dialing mine in yesterday morning.

No real recommendations here, just playing analyst and offering up food for thought.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!