Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
I read your link�

While congratulating the Paul campaign "for apparently capturing their first state delegation in this presidential election cycle through an excellent get-out-the-vote effort today," Sarah Roy, chairwoman of the Greater New Orleans Republicans, characterized it as an "odd and undemocratic result" that would embarrass and distract both Romney and Gov. Bobby Jindal.

"The result of this ill-conceived and confusing caucus clearly does not represent the will of the vast majority of Louisiana Republican voters, as Ron Paul recently received only 6 percent of the vote in the Louisiana presidential primary," said Roy, who on behalf of her organization called for the state party's leaders to resign for designing Saturday's "debacle."
That's what you call sour grapes.

actually, no....I got a call while I was on the road to Mickey Colemans from a friend running for delegate who said don't even bother to go to the local caucus site....which is four blocks from my house. Paulies blocking entrance, I'm sure he was exaggerating when he said they were all smelly punks who looked more like occupiers than republicans....these are Bristoe's cherished young Paulies I guess.

they apparently did the same in many locations....not sure why we had a presidential primary in which Paul got his usual single digits if the delegate makeup is going to be determined by this rather undemocratic method.

but I guess this is the guerilla warfare the Paulistas have been promising......

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.