Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
I like the news on both fronts, Paul having a seat at the table at the convention and Buddy going from a home that was better than what he left and now one that suits him and his needs even mo' betta!

what's not to like?

well other than Grace's sadness over the gig, but Grace is a smart girl by all accounts, soon to be headed to college and the busy life that entails, that she's had one more lesson before starting college that doing the right thing isn't always the easy thing will only add to the fine woman I'm certain she's on the path toward becoming.

I can forsee a trip in Grace's future to Mickey's place to do a little shooting and see how happy Buddy truly is in his new digs with all his companions.

as an aside Steve, since you're in to taking in strays, I've seen pix of your beautiful home, I think I can fairly certain say if you drag my azz back there I won't be going all Papillion on ya!

Buddy and I are "trailer park trash" now and neither of us minds it one bit. smile He saw a squirrel this morning on his trek to the pond and was kinda like me on my first date with a hot girl.....I didn't know what to do with it, either. laugh