I'm going to get crushed by the legions of CZ lovers on this site, so let me clarify my remarks:

There's nothing wrong with a CZ. However, the ones that I've handled would need some attention to be on par with the other rifles mentioned. The actions are rough, they weigh a million pounds, and the fit and finish are uninspiring in this era of CNC machining. Solid rifles, but they are what they are. Now, there are outfits out there that will take your CZ and turn it into a work of art, and that's all good and well. However, the M70 is a $1,200 work of art when you take it from the box.

If you told me that you were on a budget and needed a DG rifle, we'd be having an altogether different conversation; the CZ would be a serious contender (though I'd still point you to toward the M70). You could buy a CZ for an excellent price and spiff it up over time as money allowed. However, the fact that you're looking at the Mark V and the HS Precision tells me that money isn't an object, and I would honestly choose the new Winchester over either of them.

The CZ is a good rifle that will get better with use (and some fine tuning). The M70 is a GREAT rifle right out of the box. The Sako, HS Precision, and Weatherby Mark V DG are all excellent rifles that will leave you wanting for nothing, but they're all going to cost you and they are absolutely no better than the new M70.

Chris