This should give you an idea. I'm 5'10" with an athletic build. The stock and comb height fits my shape very well with my cheek weld and line of sight falling into the correct place. I'm currently running one scope with its center mounted 1.64" above the bore center line over the chamber. I have no difficulty making the transition between this scope and the fixed Rechnagel sights. Someone with a large round face or possibly a small skinny face may think differently.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Not in English, but it's easy to understand and will give you a good visual of the ergonomics.

Reference the 338WM, I don't think such animal exists. This particular model 85 was built by Sako with black bear and wild boar hunters in mind. They have it in the S-action chambered 308win and 338fed, and in the M-action chambered 30-06, 8x57, 9.3x62 and 9.3x66. I've yet to hear plans for a 338WM. Based on my limited involvement in getting this rifle imported, I understand that the original intent was for Beretta to market the 370Sako(9.3x66) in the US due to Federal Cartridge wanting to push that chambering. But as of date, these plans were changed and Beretta brought over the 308, 30-06, 9.3x62, and will soon bring over the 338federal.

Hope this helps.

Best smile

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood