Don't think too many are running this S&B, but if you are, thought I'd share my experience with covers. I disliked the factory stretch covers but didn't want to run the scope naked. I tried the Scope Shield, but I'm a hardcore scope tube handle grabber and couldn't warm up to the full neoprene cover ergonomics. I ended up taking the drive to town where I went through a pile of Butler Creek caps to find the correct sizes. Ended up the 2A-OBJ and the 18-EYE were a perfect fit. So anyone running this scope interested in the BC caps, that's the sizes to get. Butler Creek had a new 1-piece tactical flip scope cover at the SHOT SHOW which I like, but I haven't seen them hit the shelf yet. If they come out with a set that fits, I may make the switch.

In addition, last time out I got the actual bullet drop on paper for my standard 285/286grain load out to 250 yards in 25yard increments. Took a Word program and made up a table and simple drop chart which I mounted on the scope tube. It covers range, drop, come-ups, and crosswind for a quick peek and easy in the field corrections. I've got this load dialed in real good.

I'm waiting for re-supply of my 250grain components so I can get that load dialed in. I'll post those results when I get 'em.

Later smile

[Linked Image]

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood