What type of wood stove might be a moot point in Colorado this year. Over 1/2 the state is in draught and by hunting season if we do not get any more moisture than what we have been getting, there might very well be a fire ban in all National Forests.
I have two wood stoves, one is a Sims fold up, butI heat with a Blue Flame 30K BTU propane heater now in a 11 x 15 tent., ora 20 ft gooseneck stock trailer that is enlclosed ,but still drafty. On low at night, it keeps the tent warm enough and will drive you out if it's on high.

I have not had am oisture problem in the tent, but on a rainy cold day, I have had moisture in the stock trailer,butI'm not convinced that it would have been dry with a wood stove.

I like a wood stove, but it's too much work to feed it and either ponderosa pine or aspen is the only wood where I typically hunt. The pine puts out too much creosote and the aspen burns too quick with no heat.Also,lung problems are aggrevated by that little bit of smoke that escapes each time the door is open or when one is starting a fire.
Just be sure to keep a CO monitor close by.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles