If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....
I've had a few customs. The first done before I ever knew the 24HCF even existed. Yeah it was HEAVY. Maybe too heavy. But it was a dual purpose rig and it worked well. When I built my last rifle I laid out the blueprint, and darn near every reply for a short while revolved around "shorten the barrel, thinner contour, McM edge, talley lw", etc. Not saying you were one of those, Kaleb. I have been around a few LW rigs. And while handy, they just didnt shoot worth a darn for whatever reason. And a LW rig that I cant operate to my satisfaction is worthless. But to hear most here tell it, if you dont build certain calibers a certain way, its WRONG. The rifle TMR has pictured is about as perfect a setup as it gets. I'm still young enough and physically able to be very mobile with such a setup no matter what caliber its in. The 7-08 Im working on now, I have been told by several, TOO HEAVY. The barrel too long. Laminated stock going to make it too heavy. Scope too heavy. Thats why I enjoy stirring the pot. But enough of that. There are a few places where I hunt that the Rogue could come in handy. And hopefully one day I can have me a true LR hammer.

Crossed Arrows Archery LLC
Authorized Obsession Bows Dealer
Custom Strings/Tuning
www.crossedarrowsarcheryllc.com
Black Eagle Arrows Pro Staff, Montana Black Gold Shooting Staff, Dead Center Archery Products Shooting Staff