It's hard to wrap my head around the idea that this guy, could also be a theif.... confused

WICHITA, Kansas � Wichita police are honoring a citizen who helped save a teenage from a brutal stabbing earlier this year.

It happened May 10th in the 4900 block of E. Lincoln. James Linthicum saw an 18-year-old man stabbing a 16-year-old boy multiple times in the back outside his apartment complex.

When officers arrived, they found Linthicum had put his body between the suspect and the victim, protecting him from the attacker. They boy was taken to the hospital in critical condition, but survived.

Friday, Linthicum received a special award for his services and recounted the night of the attack.

�I saw the two individuals fighting right in front of me -- about five feet in front of me and the one was stabbing the other one in the back,� he said. �I didn't even have any second thoughts. I just jumped right in and tried to separate the two of them.�

Officers say had it not be for Linthicum�s actions, the victim would likely have died.

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.