Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Tombstone
I say Yay! Im in favor of that.

That makes 5,298, Mr. Bin.

Please act accordingly.

Travis

This is one of the funnier threads I have seen here. In a serious way, that is.

My Fellow campfireites, Gentlemen, Ladies, Hutterites in sunglasses, et. al, if I may comment� on a serious note:

Mr. President, some of us here are beginning to doubt your omnipotence. Only slightly, as the matter has only been under consideration for 16 days now. Dealing with an intractable Ingwe (see, I capitalized it with all due respect), and a silent (non-existent?)Rick, can slow down any sort of �progress� toward a workable solution for the problem of yeah or nay on a combination gun section. I vote for a bigger shillelagh if necessary to get things done. However, seeing the impasse that has been reached in regards to a simple request (demand) for a combo gun section, I find it hard to believe the esteemed members of the �fire could find it in their hearts to agree to a budget request for larger more forceful arms for our �commander in chief�.

In the spirit of the tin hat brigade and the politicization of the Hunter�s Campfire section, I do hereby declare that we must now, at least at a minimum, have a majority of the minority, a plurality of the masses, washed and unwashed, and with my vote do reckon that your vote count should surely be in the neighborhood of 10,782.7 ( one of the short guys voted too) which by my voodoo accounting (learned during an internship at a major Wall Street firm) is greater than the 50% +1 needed for this measure to pass out of committee, or the outhouse , or wherever it needs to pass out of so we can see pics of combo guns and have the �experts� tell us what caliber and gauge (calibre for our Euro members, must remember not to piss off our allies) our combo guns need to be in order to take game from chipmunk to elekudunocerous�s and other foreign critters.

My hat is off to you, figuratively of course, for proposing such a controversial section to be added to our forum.

I respectfully, in advance, ask for a generous GFY for my lack of �succinctness�, which I have learned you prize in the short time I have been a member of the �fire. I will NOT beg for forgiveness though.

Geno,
Duly self appointed representative of the lower Snake River arm of the �likes all guns, even combination ones and would like to have a combo guns section� faction and caucus.

PS: filibuster? Is that a stallion with an overly large �.?

HOLY SCHIT!

Geno,

You got moxy.

And I'll be in full agreement that you, and you alone get the first buttstroke to the head with a shillelagh stocked Savage 24V on Ingwe, if it comes to that.

BOO-YAH!

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house