Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by ingwe

Soooooooo, you dropped acid? grin

shocked Is that an accusation? (or have we met somewhere?)

There's an Ammendment I can use to answer that, right?
OR
Take your pick from the following rejoinders:

That would have been a dangerous thing to do. One could burn a hole in the floor, especially with hydrofluoric acid.

My friends told me the funny looking cactus was a survival food and to try it before I ever got caught in that situation for real.

The only mushrooms I had back then were from the pizza place.

Last but not least:
And no, I didn't inhale either. wink

SO, I guess it's a no go on the philosophy section? But that means we get the combo gun one, right?

You type too much you [bleep]' [bleep].

Travis

Thank you for the compliment Mr President. I did however, try to further the cause with the last sentence of the post you quoted, which was an attempt to resolve the issue and bring an end to this now 13 page thread, which you, in recognizing the need of a combo guns section, so knowledgeably started.

The rest was essentially a non-essential response to Mr. Ingwe's aspersion that I recreated in the past using methods that are not socially acceptable at this time and could, perhaps, be construed to have an effect on my ability to presently function in society without some form of supervision by folks in white coats. I could have ingnored him, however, he deserves a modicum of respect as do many of the other members of the 'fire (others? I'm not so sure of that).

I will respectfully hand in my resignation from the "We Want a Combination Gun Section" fan club and go on to join a prestigious lobbying firm ala Mr. Tim Paulenty. I can use my verbal and typing skills to further another "special interest" (perhaps, for Ingwe, a We Want a Philosophy Section" fan club?) because, after all, combination gun lovers are "special". Hopefully I will be compensated in a manner befitting the aspirations I have to become a member of the 1% club (and not the biker type of 1%er, some of whom, off the record, I've known in a past life). I may however, in the future, "drop in " from time to time to comment, in my decidedly eloquent style, as an "interested observer", should this thread continue until we do get a combination guns section.

Good Luck in all your endeavors Travis, and have a nice autumn too.

Geno

PS, people ( family, teachers, bosses, co-workers, folks on the street, my wife even) have told me many times to "use your words" when I tried to express myself by grunting, pointing, and throwing things (which, by the way, I REALLY enjoy doing as it's very masculine). Now I get cursed at for following their suggestions. Philosophically, perhaps I should investigate finding a happy medium? Not right now, I'm going over to the "hunter's campfire" and see what the tin foil hat folks are up to today, maybe even check up on the TN mafia?

Last edited by Valsdad; 09/20/12.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?