Hudge,

I hear ya. If I couldn't retire to MT, then it would be either WY or UT for sure. Just looked up Warren. It's pretty far south, but that would make it easy to go play in CO as well as WY, which isn't a bad thing.

I've never really vacationed in CO, despite my love for the West being ignited by Michener's book 'Centennial' about the fictional Colorado town of the same name. I've hunted there a few times in the NW corner for deer.

I'm thinking I need to take a vacation to MT and just hit some of the towns to see where I'd like to retire to, although Great Falls leads the choices right now since it has a Big Bear and Scheel's and Fuddruckers and is fairly centrally located (north to Glacier, south to Yellowstone/Tetons, with lots of wilderness and national forests within striking distance). But I'd still like to explore a bit and see what other Montana towns have to offer.

16Bore,

I've got a Tikka 595 in .223 sitting in my closet right now that only fires about every 4th round. I haven't had a chance to get it to an authorized repair station yet, but it's a Tikka, and it quit working. I'm not saying that consequently all Tikka's are bad, but it is what it is. And I wasn't 'rough' with it or abuse it in any manner.

Exquisitely turdlike in all of his many manifestations!!

Resist much - obey little. Hayduke lives!

"30-06 guys don't worry about schit 'cause 30-06 guys don't worry....." 16bore

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~