I don't have a picture of a group from this rifle, but it shoots like the rest of them. This is my third one. (270, 7 Rem Mag, and this 7-08). I can't believe how well these rifles shoot. I love they way they feel and how slick they are. This one was harder than the other two to settle on a load. I was (and am) using the 162 A-Max and worked up loads with Varget, Hunter, IMR 8208, and H4350. Everything was okay, but it got great with the 4350 and playing with the seating depth. Going from 2.8 to 2.81 made all the difference. I don't think it's the gun being picky, that bullet is just really sensitive regarding depth for me.

T3 Lite in 7-08 shooting the 162 A-Max at 2670.
Limbsaver pad, Talley rings, Karsten cheek piece. Even though I've had no problems with the factory parts, I switched to a steel recoil lug and a Lumley steel bolt shroud.

It has a Leupold Mark AR 4-12 with the Mil reticle on it, but I changed out the factory BDC dial for a straight MOA one. It has the Alumina flip-ups and a Sinclair level. I know a hunting rifle doesn't need all that, but I shoot a lot with it just for fun. At 5K elevation I run out of scope adjustment at 900 yards. (24 minutes.) Shooting a balloon that far out with a light weight rifle is a kick.

My biggest peev with these guns is that I can't put my thumb under the scope and around the action to carry it they way I like to. Since it is usually on a sling or in a Kifaru Gun Bearer, I can live with it for the way it shoots.
[Linked Image]

The never-ending flight
Of future days.
Paradise Lost. Book ii. Line 221