Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
looks like people saying no smokeless haven't really owned one. smokeless is one hell of a lot more easier to deal with.

WOW
do you really think that there is anyone here that has not shot smokeless ?
That no one has ever cleaned a rifle that shot smokeless ?
Now speaking personally , I have never owned and never will own a muzzle loading rifle that shoots smokeless. Frankly the idea of it boggles my mind .

Myself I believe that the real and true statement to your opinion is that many here have never shot true BP . Instead they believe the hype they read and then repeat it .
Or in a even smaller case , the tried it a couple times . Never took the time to work a load , learn the rifle ���
Frankly I find it takes a whole lot less time to clean my muzzleloaders , then it does to properly clean my center fire rifles .
In Fact , if one is worried about getting their hands dirty while cleaning a barrel that used BP . So what . How many just painted their face with camo paint or squirted any manor of animal piss on their bodies .
For god sakes man , you washable . If it takes longer for you to clean a BP rifle then it does to get all that other nasty off your body , then your doing something WRONG

If you want to own a BP rifle , then BUY a black powder rifle .
If you want a muzzle loading rifle , then buy one .
If you want that to be smokeless . Then ha , go buy that . Its your money and you will be spending lots of it over the life of your rifle . Well unless you don�t shoot it often . Which means your not cleaning it often anyway . So what the hell difference does it make

[Linked Image]