Originally Posted by Tackdriver22250
Originally Posted by Grumulkin
Yea, Cooper.

The owner donated to the Obama campaign in the last election.

And while you're digging your hole, can you also remind me what horrible firearm reforms came from the Obama administration?

Don't derail my thread, guys. That being said, no "reforms" happened during his administration, but it's not for lack of want and it's not like the guy isn't a control freak. Let's look at his past actions and words. First, he supported at least one anti-gun bill in the IL Senate. On his website and in the last round of debates he stated that he was in favor of a permanent renewal of the sport utility rifle ban. Finally, there's definitely some smoke around the Fast and Furious scandal. One would have to have their head in the sand to not realize what their agenda was with F&F. Feel free to email or PM me if you need to get up to speed.

Back to my post, I think I'd like a 52 in the Excalibur style with a SS barrel in 25-06 or 6.5-284. That's if such a thing is available. I don't know and also don't know what the bells and whistles are. I suppose that I could call my local dealer, but the internet seems like it should be more convenient. Thanks.

Human rights don't have expiration dates.