Originally Posted by butchlambert1
I will work with an honest,professional stockmaker on this project. The ones that have done multiple stocks for me are Jim Kobe, David Christman, and James Anderson. They are all ACGG members and do great work and are available when you need to visit with them.

Jim's time is coming. I guess that I am the bad guy. He has my custom barreled action, wood blank, and cashed my checks.
I'm confused, for what reason do you have for not returning my rifle, blank, and money? You have all of it.

It could be due to the material breeches of contract you been committing for the last 4-5 months on this very forum?

Things like-

Interference of contract
Interference of business
Exorting performance on a contract
Slander
Libel
Negligence.

The ATF is NOT an extortion mechanism for collecting collateral persuant to the completion of Civil contracts in breech, Butch.
Maybe your big badass Texas Tech educated Attorney son can clue you in on that fact. He sure as hell has done a bad job so far. You don't seem to know schit about civil or contract law.Or criminal law for that matter.

That's what civil courts are for. And 9/10s of the items you have listed above the ATF has NO legal jurisdiction to claim title to in ANY case. Despite what your arrogant fat ass thinks,I have civil and contractual rights as well.

All you have done for the last 4 months is WHINE to law enforcement falsely claiming you properly has been stolen all the while breeching your agreements with me and depriving me of my rights in the matter.

You have it wrong FATMAN- YOUR day is coming.

And as far as your pimping of Jim Kobe here on this forum to ingratiate yourself with him?

That is FUNNY stuff considering The only reason why you sent me your m37 Rem stock to refinish last year is that by your own admission Kobe had [bleep] you over so badly with regards to refinishing the metalwork that you did not trust him to send the stock.

And BTW that is NOT to cast dispersion on Kobe.I have no beef with him. But YOUR pompous ass pontificating on who is "honest" is FUNNY considering you knowingly violate Federal Gun laws.

Last edited by jim62; 11/06/12.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt