Originally Posted by custombolt
Too many loose ends to sum this up TD. I would guess that IF the BATFE seriously gets on this eventually Jim62 COULD get the dirty end of the stick. I doubt that they will give priority one to this. But if I were Butch, I'd call thm every few weeks to keep it in their minds. I just hope Butch gets his property back. Lawyers are money vaccuums most of the time. The BATFE is paid by our tax dollars. They ALREADY work for us. May as well get them to do their thing. CB

Believing that if you pay their salaries through taxes that they somehow will be at your disposal when you need, will certainly lead to a tough realization on how the world works. I think there's plenty of inmates that would have some unpleasant things to say about public defenders...

In other news, I've learned some other things about this story and it seems it's just a matter of time now before Jim finds out how badly he screwed up. But even if that's the case, I don't know how long it will be before Butch sees his rifle if it's being held as evidence to a crime.