Uugghh again! Almost evened out the bad breaks but not quite
Finished up an estimate at 2:30 and was 20 minutes from one of the properties I hunt and decided to just go retrieve my camera cards as I have dinner plans tonight.
I pull into the land owners drive way and 50 yd's in front of me is a doe in a hedge row. I get out and grab my bow thinking if I can creep close enough for a shot I'm gonna get me some meat right by my Jeep!
Of course that plan failed as I was just getting close enough she bolted as well as another deer.
I walked to the back of the yards and crossed the 1st bridge over the creek and came to the 2nd bridge(oxbow in the creek) and stopped and waited sure enough I here rustling and out pops a 4 pt posing broadside at 20 yds.He goes into the pines and here comes a spike again poses at 20 yd's. Now the 4 pt comes out grunting and running a doe. I stay put for a minute and start to creep forward as I get 10 yd's from the pines I hear more grunting and here comes a Big stud of an 8 pt only 20 yd's from me but he's in the pines and no shot he's working parallel with me so I sneak down the trail trying to cut him of...didn't make it as he got on the doe ahead of me and ran her back thru the pines...Almost again but no cigar would have been cool to whack a big guy in blue jeans and work coat!

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT