Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Super Busy with work past 2 days my buddy is flying in from Manitoba whitetail hunt tomorrow he shot a big 9 pt so had to check zero on my spare slugging and get him a stand ready I had one hung in a good spot from years ago but poison ivy grew all up the tree I just spent the last 15 minutes with rubber gloves and pruners getting it cleared so he can sit it Saturday for gun opener
I'm gonna get a big does of poison ivy as I'm sure it got all over me but hey what are buddies for!
Crawled up into my stand for last hour and a few problem my last chance with the bow very still no wind but I shall hope for a last chance

Preparation-H wipes will be your friend! I found out the hard way when I moved down here to Texas (they don't have poison ivy or oak in Alaska!) that I am severely allergic to the stuff. The nurse at the Doc's office told me to use Preparation-H wipes to cut down on the swelling and itching. It DID!

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell