bwinters,

I have read virutally very manual there is on load data for the .280 and 7mmRM. I have both chamberings. I am not the only reloader here that purports to be able do duplicate 7mmRM FACTORY LOADS with .280 handloads. However, there does seem to be a consensus of those that want to compare the loading capabilities of each round. I NEVER disputed that the 7mmRM has more case capacity. IF you will re READ my posts, you will see that I clearly state that I can and more importantly WILL exced factory 7mmRM performance with my .280 handloads. A concept not lost on everyone, but it seems lost on a couple here. Can the factories exceed what I do? YES! Do they and will they? Appearently not, as I have a chrony to prove it.

My ONLY contention is that I as a handloader WILL, not CAN, but WILL IF HE SO CHOSES exceed the performance of the 7mmRM factory loads WITH .280 HANDLOADS...YET that seems to be a concept and comparison lost to all but those with terminal physics degrees and a couple of other handloaders willing to read the post in their entirety. Is my typing not coming through loud and clear? Is anything I type not crystal clear?

War Damn Eagle!