The Rem builds are usually a tad lighter and you have a huge stock selection including some fairly good factory takeoffs if you want to save some $$$. There are also a few more Rem aftermarket triggers if you want to get fancy.

The Rem barrel threads are a little larger than a Savage, so i guess you could say they might be stronger. The load data is not anywhere near burst levels so to me that is not an issue.

Barrel selection might be more important to you. The McGowens are sometimes a little larger and sabot-less might not require any sizing with some bullets. Pacnors are usually tighter and a sizing die will almost certainly be required for sabot-less. Both shoot sabots extremely well.

Mine is a Savage Pacnor and i normally shoot the 200gr SST or Barnes 195gr at close to 2700fps when hunting. I don't think the recoil is bad at all but its a heavy build. You can switch to mild amounts of a faster book powder like 4759 or N110 and easily get 2200-2500fps. Felt recoil to me with that load data is a cream puff and very fun to shoot with the cheap 200gr XTPs.

If you like to shoot a lot of Blackhorn, you will love a smokeless 45.