Originally Posted by Henryseale
FWIW, All I have seen of this is the photos....BUT, that stock is some kinda ugly. Why not offer it with a decent synthetic stock option with a decent recoil pad? I like the idea of having three options on the muzzle: a brake, or a blank weight, or just a thread protector. Don't want a muzzle brake? No problem, just unscrew it and replace it with either of the other two supplied options. As to the barrel mounted sling swivel, I confess that I don't get it. Some seem to think it is cool and that's OK, but I don't see the need for it and would prefer it on the stock myself. Some have explained that having it mounted on the barrel keeps the stud from tearing into your hand during recoil. I never had a problem with that. I thought you were supposed to keep your left hand gripping the stock, not just resting on it. JMHO, YMMV. Best Regards to all.

Totally agree with you on the brake option.Don't get the people who can't grasp that the brake is removeable...probably not skilled enough to remove it either. Here's another tip-if the brake is on, whoever is not shooting can hold their hands over their ears!

I'm one of those who like the look of the barrel band swivel and an added bonus to me is that it keeps the end of the barrel that much lower on your back when traipsing through the thick stuff, YMMV.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...