thieving thugs are bad Arzzes until they are matched with the guns against them then for the most part they turn into puzzys
I had a billy bad arzz that lived across the street from me and he had his friends pull a gun on my girl friends son that was living with us at the time when he told me what had just happened I tossed him a 44 and I grabbed my 45 we tucked them in our belts under our shirts and ran towards all 9 of them and 6 of them burned rubber getting away from the crazy white guys ( they could not see that we were armed) I spent the next 3 hours telling the police to get the kid under control or he would be taking me away in cuffs and the kid away in a body bag the kid would not keep his mouth shout about racist white guy and that his friends were going to wipe all of the whites off of the face of the earth. the kid was Mexican the police man was black and I told the policeman that I had never let race get in the way of our bad relationship that it was about respect. the kid needed to learn respect for his neighbors and for me. I also told the policeman that the kid should be arrested for all of the racist remarks coming out of his mouth and the policeman told me that he was the wrong color but I had better watch what I say around the kid because he could have me arrested

I sure do love living in Communist Mexifornia