I've been making progress on this old junker. I bead blasted the D60 and painted it. Bought all the parts and got her tore down. Got the king pins replaced and that's where it sits.

The thing that I'm really excited about is the adventures we have planned in the next few months. First up is a get away with my wife to the coast crab fishing. My folks are taking all three of our daughters to visit my twin brother in Minnesota and we are taking full advantage. Second is a trip to Modoc County for some Sage Rat shooting with my two youngest. I have been wanting to do a sleeping platform with a custom roll out tool box as the base, but it'd be expensive and just isn't in the cards right now.

So, with these trips looming, I figured I had better get cracking on a storage solution as well as a place to sleep. It aint anything you fellas haven't seen before, but I am pretty excited about making some memories with my girls.
[Linked Image]

Since I don't have a tailgate I felt these would be a good addition. What do you guys think?
[Linked Image]

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.