So, the employees are telling customers who ask, what day the ammo truck is coming in. It happened to be today. There was a line out the door at 9 am. By 9:05, they were completely sold out. ???? On the counter is a sign saying that there is a limit of 3 boxes of ammo per customer. How the heck did it all go in 5 minutes. The manager told me that the small gun shops are sending carloads of people. Brothers, sisters, cousins... They buy, walk out the door and get back in line. To them, they are now "new customers" entitled to 3 more boxes. How many times can you get in a line in 5 minutes! The whole weeks supply of ammo gone in 5 minutes. He said it's been like that week after week for months. It's just unreal, and it's the gun dealers buying it so they can resell it. I don't like that so much since the everyday guy trying to buy .22 ammo for his kids to shoot has to pay double markup if he can find ammo anywhere. For what. Just because some idiot in Washington wants to posture and lobby for pointless legislation. Just stupid.

"I didn't get the sophisticated gene in this family. I started the sophisticated gene in this family." Willie Robertson