Originally Posted by K1500
All were P's as they were a replacement for OE tires (same size) on the 1/2 tons. I used to run D's on my 1/2 tons but did not this time. I know the Destinations have to be o.k., as lots of folks love them. I just saw a set on a truck today in a parking lot and they looked just fine, but these looked nearly flat. It was 100% obvious to my wife, and she could really care less about tires. The first thing she said was "What's wrong with my tires?" After putting the Revo 2's on, they looked great.

I have "P"s on my Suburban now and I am with you on it. The LTs are better looking on it, but I am getting the same performance. I bought a set of wheels and tires from Tire Rack because they were cheaper than any price around here. The "Tire Expert" said the LT would not work on my 16x8 wheels with the size tire I was getting so I had to get the "P"s. I recently talked to a local tire installer. He said they put the LTs on them all the time with no problem. Live and learn. I still like the tire very much though.