Originally Posted by mtmuley
Another tire I like, the Maxxis Bighorn. I'm a little concerned about wear with this one. It's a Les Schwab tire, a dealer from mostly out West here. Anybody ever use these? mtmuley

I got 15K out of the 1st set and after contacting Maxxis, they replaced that set with me paying for the mounting and balancing of the 2nd set which lasted almost 20K. I'll never waste another cent on the Maxxis brand. Tires were on my 2004 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins. I currently am running the B.F. Goodrich Rugged Terrain tires that were new take offs that I bought with the 4th Generation wheels with less that 500 miles. I have put just over 10K miles on them and cannot see where they have worn at all, although I know they have. In snow and ice they leave alot to be desired, but for a highway tire they have made me remember just how my rig rode and drove over 230K miles ago when it was new.
Tim

Last edited by Glock2240; 04/20/13.

"I hate rude behaviour in a man .....I won't tolerate it." Capt. Woodrow F. Call (Tommy Lee Jones) The Movie "Lonesome Dove"