I'm new to the AR world and have a new 5.56 AR carbine with a 16" barrel with a 1-7 twist. It's a PSA upper with a barrel supposedly made by FN. I haven't shot it yet since ammo is hard to come by (at least not at rip me off prices) and finding small rifle primers to reload is even more challenging. However, I just purchased some GECO ammo (made in Switzerland) that has 55gr FMJ bullets that the box says has a velocity of over 3300 fps (I can't remember the exact velocity that is given). My questions are as follows: What can you tell me about this ammo, i.e. is it good stuff or not, and at that velocity would you expect accuracy in a 1-7 twist to be poor? Keep in mind I realize that the setup I have is not a match grade rifle so I'm not expecting to shoot incredible groups, I'm just wondering if it is even reasonable to expect decent accuracy with a 55gr bullet. More experienced shooters than me with ARs keep telling me not to expect much but I always was under the impression that you couldn't overstablize a bullet, so that the fast twist wouldn't be a big hindrance to me shooting 55gr bullets. I've also heard that using bullets less than 55gr might result in them coming apart at high velocities with this rate of twist. Is that true also in your experience?

Lastly, which particular bullets would you recommend I look at for reloading with the rate of twist I have on this carbine? At this point, my only goal would be to achieve the best accuracy on paper that the carbine in capable of, not for hunting or self defense or any other purpose. Just target shooting.

Thanks for the help!