Lets see there is the time in South Dakota my wirehair ran threw 5 wire fence post. I thought it was normal 3.. Ripped her chest wide open 20 minutes into a 3 day hunt. Got her stitched up vet said put a t-shirt over her should be good to go.. Hunted great rest of the trip..

Then the North Dakota trip, we were in the pheasants big time.. She went after one running wouldnt come back on my whistle, so i paged her vibrate mode nothen.. Shocked her little bit nothen,, turned the gain up nothen.. By this time we see 20-30 phesants get up far away now im shocking her, Im thinken did the battries die is it to loose..Were the birds were was knee high water cattail we could not get to them i was worried about losing my dog..She was nuts.. Finally she comes back we get to the truck, the collar is working.. i take off the collar i melted a perfect square into her neck.From shocking her.She never yelped once the whole time she was so into the birds she took it... I felt horrible that i did that to her..