Well said Bob! Agree to disagree.

I've been watching the Syria situation closely over the past couple weeks having spent last summer in Jordan (2012) and even e-mailed my Congressman and Senators with my opinion. This is really about more than just using chemical weapons on children though. It's about leverage. Obama has proven time and again he is no friend to Israel. A true politian, he is telling the world, "Assad is bad. I support my allies", while at the same time he knows by sending it through Congress for vote it is win-win for him. When the Senate (I am hoping) votes the measure down, Obama has essentially given Israel a GFY, which I really think was his intent all along. If, God help us, they vote for this so called limited action, the whole world is screwed.

Brush up on your Mandarin boys, cause with our current debt problems within our borders, our new national language with be that or Russian. What funds we do have now, will go to supporting generations of Syrians. I am by no means a pacificist, but this is a volitile situation that is a lose lose for Americans no matter how you cut it.

I also have to agree with the

"Travis in 2016" declaration above, but 2014 is an election year too, isn't it? Why wait?