Donnor ZGs ARE RARE anywhere, especially the most desirable of them, the "polished" finish versions. I have sold all of my originals with the matte receivers, but, kept my very sanitary pair of factory 9,3s, my pristine and just superb "carbine" in 7x57 and I also have one of these actions from a "beater" 9,3, waiting to become whatever.

These ARE, IMO, THE BEST production sporting bolt actions ever made, BUT, one of my favourite and VERY good smiths just demurred from making mine into a .338WM,due to the tricky work needed. One does NOT just "replace" a gibbled part on one of these and I now must grovel to my friend and superb smith, Ralf Martini, to see IF he will do this.

I am NO gunsmith and many here know FAR more than I ever will, as I am old and never have been very smart, anyway, but, I would NOT put a WSM into a Mauser. I WOULD just obtain a Classic New Haven action originally FOR the WSMs and then have a good man tune and tube it.

For a .375 Ruger, I had a lovely, pristine 1933 "Postal" action, an Obie, of course and let a guy I know have it...to my current regret...he had a .375 Ruger built, by a guy here whom I will not name and against my advice. It would NOT feed and was a pathetic POS, so, after another outfit could not "fix" it, again against my advice, he finally got Ralf to make it work.....which it did and does.

My feeling is that the best option now for a .375 Ruger, would be a CZ-550, action, factory built for the 7mmRM/.300Win. and then have a damned good man like "zlr" build for you....get it right the FIRST time and have a rifle to be proud of and one that you CAN depend upon.

BTW, one of the "short mag" 4+1 boxes from Duane, Swifts or Sunnyhill will work with a little modding and give you the capacity that a ,375 really should have.

Me, I am perhaps going to just do another 9,3x62 ZG, OR, a Brenneke keeps calling to me as the guy I sold my "postal" to also got my first ZG donnor and Ralf built him a 9,3B, that makes me go weak in the knees....but, he won't now do work like this. But, who knows, if I can get the $$$$, I would LOVE just one more REAL custom rifle and he is one of the best!

Bob, as always, is also right with the excellent FNs and there are lots out there around $400.00 per.