I think that is the nicest stock that you have done so far, at least that I have seen photos of; I really prefer that slimmer, Brit./Euro-influenced style for a rifle to be carried and hunted here in BC, day after day.

If, I had a smidgen of your obvious talent, I would love to be able to get the laminated blanks that the late Mel Smart, used to sell under his "Accrabond" label and build my own as you do so well.

Bill, sure does build some VERY choice rifles and as Bob posted and I endorsed, the FNs are among the best possible action choices, especially now, with "Tradex" bringing in so many fine "donnor" rifles from "Yurp". He did a VERY nice .375H&H for a good buddy of mine, who himself does fine synthetic stocking and outstanding CeraKote and GunKote work, on one of a pair of factory-cut P-64 H&H actions I had in my action stash.

It actually used a "take off" bbl. from a Brno 602 and my buddy stocked it in a Boyd's, highly modded and then an American firm checkered it for him....damned fine piece and at a "workin' man's" price.

One query, does yours hold 4+1, or do you prefer the slimmer, lighter, 3+1 to use that solid Mauser factory BM?

REALLY NICE piece, I would be proud to own it!