My goal is to start a thread for gentlemen gathered around the campfire who can discuss God's gift to mankind . . . the beauty of the female body. This attempt is contingent upon the cooperation of the thousands of campfire members who frequent this enlightening web site. Notwithstanding the marital status of the participants in this thread, my hope is that we can have an open, honest, and intellectual discussion of the God given beauty of the female, dating back to Eve, in the Garden of Eden, and its intoxicating power over the male species of the human race.

Rules for participation: In the spirit of the 24 Hour Campfire, porongraphic photos are not only not welcomed, they are a distraction to the desired results of this thread. (Don't let a drunken stupor cause you to make a fool of yourself and ruin the longevity of this thread. The discussion of this topic could very well exceed the number of responses ever recorded on 24-Hour, as long as the individual posts are within the boundaries set by traditional self policing and compliance with Rick's standards.

I will start this thread with an example of pure female body beauty art . . . a self photo from Anita Eckberg, a classic subject of pure Swedish female beauty who was born only nine years after my own mother (photo below in her early 20's) whom I believe was a true classical example of female beauty!

[Linked Image]

History . . . Click photo for biography of Anita Eckberg

[Linked Image]

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=TalPYf7gf2I[/video]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee