I had 3 Signatures. Two 8-32 and one 6-24.

They were perfect for glorified Iron Sights. Zero them and leave them. If you needed to dial you were in trouble. I've tested them on my Gunsmith's Board and Jig.

Click values weren't even close. Off by 1/2 MOA at 7 MOA.

The scopes would not return to zero after dialing up and back. At the range you would have to re-zero the scope every time you dialed out.

The worst part (if that can be believed that their service could be worse than their worthless product) was their service. I sent all of the scopes back for repair. They returned them as "repaired" with the same issues.

I believe the head service man was named Josh (?). I called him and let him know the scopes still didn't function and wanted them to stand behind them and replace them. He had to check with superiors. After doing so, they said they would not replace them. They told me to sell them and then they would give me a deal on their top of the line scopes!

There's even more. I had target knobs installed on the 6-24. Not only didn't it function worth chit, but the knobs they installed were worthless for more than 1 turn.

[Linked Image]

If you can see in the pic, the elevation knob dials in 1/8 MOA clicks up to 8. Then to get to -0-, it's only another 1/2 MOA instead of a full MOA between numbers. If you need to dial 9 MOA for a target, you need to move the knob to the 1/2 MOA line between -0- and 1. What a [bleep] Joke.

I told him about this problem and his answer was "Yeah, I've told them about that but they really won't listen"

So, yeah, anything Burris to me is pure chit.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.