John,

Have read a few of your articles and posts on runout and sizers. Am thinking of partial FL sizing using either a Forster or Redding die, just bumping the shoulder back .002 or so. This is for a 375 h&h setup to shoot longer range/do everything, not a DG only rifle etc., so longer range accuracy matters. (Planning on 250 TTSX's over 4064 as I can't get RL15, and TTSX's because they seem a harder bullet and they are a little more available to me than accubonds)

In response to one of your articles about how standard expanders pull the necks out of alignment because the body is not supported at the point of expansion, I noted that Forster sets their expander higher up the die to give the case more alignment when pulling over the expander to reduce or eliminate this problem.

Have you seen this to be the case, and will it make that much of a difference in a factory rifle, such that I would buy a Forster die seperately from the Redding seater (can't use the Forster seater because I need to seat compressed loads, and their seater is not good at this according to them). It would be cheaper to just buy the redding set, but if it will make a difference, then I'll split and buy the Forster sizer and Redding seater.

Thanks!

Last edited by catorres1; 01/16/14.