I have a full set of bore matched choke tubes for my SBE. I had the forcing cone lengthened on 2 different barrels, one a M1 and the other a browning gold. It helped the M1 a little but made the patterns on the gold worse. I have a fiber optic sight on all my guns and a limbsaver or hiviz recoil pad on my benellis. My next mod will be a wolf 25% stronger recoil spring in my SBE. My M1 has a M2 barrel on it, you have to mod the forearm for it to fit. I want a set of custom chokes for my M1 too, I would like a 9, 18, 27, and 36 thousandths.

Best thing you can do for a shot gun is have all the internals polished if its a semi auto and have the bore polished if it isn't a chrome bore. High quality loads do way more good than barrel mods. But the invector plus barrels winchester and browning use are the least load picky of all the guns I have patterned, especially with heavy loads and or large shot sizes.

I like pistols, I'm really fond of rifles but shotguns and wingshooting are my first love. A black shotgun with mud on it is probably as sexy as a shapely woman in a thin sun dress with the sun at her back.

I shortened the length of pull on a browning gold and added a little more pitch the the butt. Fits like a glove now. Now if it were as reliable as my SBE & M1.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner