Originally Posted by 257heaven
Explain something to me.

You have the loudest stadium in the NFL. Offenses can't even hear their quarterback barking out signals at the LOS. But yet you expect anybody to believe, after the single biggest play in Seahawks history, that Crabtree could actually hear Sherman telling him "good game"? I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.

And you also expect me to believe, after getting beat on the single biggest play of his career, that Crabtree would even acknowledge an outstretched hand from an opponent that just beat him on that play? He probably didn't even see it.

Out seats are about 30 rows up in the end zone. Hell yes it is loud but not so loud as to not be able to hear the person next to you at slightly higher then normal volume. I imagine it isn't a whole lot louder on the field and just a guess but I do believe Crabtree heard him and it appears to me he looks somewhat down before shoving Sherman in the facemask.

Again just speculation and I never said he didn't have a right to be pissed but it wasn't a classy move either. And again I've said Sherman's wasn't but I've met the man and heard him speak and forming perception on one statement is sad. His stats are as good or better then any other CB in the league and the kid lost his cool for a minute.

Big deal and certainly not worthy of the racial comments or threats he has received. Everyone makes mistakes but society feels a need to ignore their own and expects different of athletes as if they arent humans which just boggles my mind.