2Legit = True Dat smile Lol.

I speculated PERHAPS the 150 BT is a tougher bullet than the 140BT in 7mm, I do see it has a BC rivaling the 277 150BT. My thoughts were the 150 BT might be a step up on the 140s in a 7/08 if used on larger game if tougher, but even if not, the 150 might give a tad more downrange performance w/greater mass/ie. Energy. Buzz kinda blew holes in my thinking! Lol.

Nice kills above, Buzz - the 140 NAB is the one bullet I always recommend for most 7/08 shooters, for an all arounder. The new LRAB may also hold promise if one wants a heavier slug than common 120/140s used.

The 160/162 was always my favorite in 7RM, but my last one would put 3 150 BTs in 1/2" out the box, all day. Never seen 140s or lighter shoot well in a 7RM, but that's just been my experience.

Lastly, on the 160 NAB, seems like a good bullet, love the 130 6.5s, - though a buddy had some Fed. Premium ammo that clocked a measly 2600 and change, I was unimpressed, but that was the load, not bullets fault.

Nice posts guys. Indeed JG, fine Mulie, your story reminds me of a Mulie I punched thru the throat at 275 yds in Colorado years ago, 150 PT in a 270 Win, ended up JUST shy of exiting the ham, just after flipping base forward before stopping, reversing the empty front jacket half of the bullet that had expanded and mushroomed.