Originally Posted by deflave

That is very noble but you have to remember that the people of CT elected the people that are passing these laws.

It is now on the citizens of CT to organize and repeal these laws their elected officials have put into play.

Every gun owner wants to go from zero to the Ukraine in the bat of an eye. The reality is the citizens of CT need to get cracking.

Travis

I sit in the same place. My state votes Dem almost every time. I do not and many gun owners do not but Seattle votes for the whole state. I can cast only one vote unlike the democrats. If it were not for the long history of good gun laws here in WA I could well be getting the same letter.

Some say it would be my fault. I should just walk away from our farm and all we have invested. Sure they would tell every gun owner in WA to sell and move but a now 600,000 dollar piece of property will not sell in a month. Then there is the issue of where to go. Is any state permanently free of liberal takeover. What about the feds.

It is time to draw a line in the sand and make our stand. I doubt we will win but to give up without a real fight is not in me.

Last edited by Scott F; 02/25/14.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!