They use several different types of steel and I think that could be the reason for the spotty performance. The Chill and Sweet use Chinese steel 8cr13mov which one reviewer called "blah", not terrible just not great.

The ones Made in USA like the Skyline use Sandvik 14C28N, but their different models use all kinds including S30V. After reading some reviews I went out and bought a Skyline as well.

Been carrying them all around and what I really like is the very slim size, light 2-3 oz. weight and index finger opening.

As I stated at the beginning of this thread, I don't need a pocket knife to skin several animals in a row without sharpening it. I have some nice knives with better steel (and much heavier) for heavy duty stuff. I just need something that is light weight, easy and quick to open and sharp enough for occasionally cutting cardboard or opening a package or stuff like that. That Chill is really working out great and so far it has kept its edge very well. And if it dulls, oh well, that's what a steel and a strop are for. Zip zop, 10 seconds, sharp again.

With the most expensive of the three - the Skyline - costing $32.99 delivered I'm pretty happy with them.

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!