Originally Posted by JJHACK
I'm in the same camp, using glasses and knowing range in one instant is priceless.

Me too. Or at least I think so. I've never actually used them myself because I'm color blind and have a hard time seeing the auto-intensity-levelling red color displays which are in every make of integrated LRF/bino of which I am aware. This is especially true on bright, sunny days.

However, last fall my hunting partner/guide had a pair (I don't recall which make or model - a Zeiss maybe?) and was so fast and efficient on range calls it really got my attention. So I decided to look again.

Turns out the Swarovski light intensity read out is user selectable and is of a color I can actually see when the intensity level is turned up a bit. Sold. The Swarovski has an inclinometer (plus), and does NOT have a trajectory computer (another plus). The only negatives, besides the alpha-minus glass, is that it doesn't range inside 35 yards and the chance the electronics go belly-up in the field.

Time will tell how well they hold up. But I'm looking forward to using them this fall.