We had pretty much given up hope of a kudu after nearly 2 days looking and it was near dark, but we knew they were there. �All of a sudden 4 bulls were spotted busting through the scrub, we �were in a clearing and with a bit of luck they would give Shelley a tiny chance�� �they did, the third was the biggest and as it run into the clearing and away from us shell shot it in the left arse cheek and then 40m later one very impressive trophy was on the ground. �These are the most impressive plains game bar none imo. �They are just awesome, and we now have 3 of them to put on walls.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Here is where I would like to talk about my bullets. Yes im biased, �yes im going to push them hard for sales but a couple of things happened which I really liked�.. �first of all, we knew they work here In aus�.we shoot heaps of stuff with them, but putting a lot of money down for a hunt you need to be confident.
The bullets are very accurate, they had opened up on small game at long range, on big game at short range and long range and now at a regular sort of hunting distance of about 100m, penetrated 2 metres of an animal bigger than a sambar stag and turned the insides to soup. �It shed the petals about 4 feet in but the secondary expansion works and the pictures show that��.i am stoked with these and imo this was there most extreme test as they are going at just under 3600fps so out of 30-06 308 and 300win mag velocities they will be even more predictable.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]